Friday, February 24, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Lindsay Autry - Continued

ATC: What are you working on now?

LA: Well, I am still working with Michelle Bernstein. We have left The Omphoy and I am just considering many options.

ATC: If you could go back is there anything that you would do differently?

LA: Yes, I would smile more.

ATC: You seemed very poised to me. And you are a very clean chef.

What opportunities have come your way because of your appearance on the show?

LA: I've been able to do charity events and cook for wine dinners and other occasions.

ATC: Have you been recognized in the street?

LA: Yes, especially in my home town of West Palm Beach. The local paper has been recapping the show every week.

ATC: Lindsay, we are almost out of time, is there anything else you would like to say to your fans?

LA: I want to thank my fans for their support and for following me on Facebook and Twitter and please stay tuned to see what is next.

ATC: Thank you Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment